2010年8月3日星期二

Waiting

Finally, it's another month. Many things are pending, waiting me to finish them. But I doesn't feel like I'll settle all of it. Maybe you'll wonder why, but the reason is simple as abc -- LAZY.

Haha.. It's my style of working maybe, I'll delay the work, but will try to get it done. Will late, but won't no do.

Possible that I'm a kind of person that won't rush for anything, but I did have the things I wish to rushing for. I can't understand, but I still being like that.

Maybe, I wont decide unless I knew what will happen, so, I'll wait, wait till a time or moment that I can fully predict what will happen only I'll get moving. It's not a good way of being an individual as in the fast and cruel world, yes I know, and I'd face all those creepy peoples.

But it wont be a matter, I'm still breathing, talking, laughing, in-loving, then that's all I want.
So, I'll be waiting, waiting for the right time.

Freedom~

没有评论: