2010年8月23日星期一

Re-Start (After Resting 1 Week)

So, here I am.. Finally, my happy relaxing times (days) had passed away. So, that mean, I'll start working starting Monday.

Had some great relaxing time during these few days. Although what am I doing was just sitting in front of the laptop and finishing my chapter 4. So, there is it, my chapter 4 really did finish the final touch-up. At last~

So, after having a great weekends with my love 1, and some full body massage (actually is bone adjusting massage), I'm recharged and ready for the coming hard works. Ush~!!

Was wanting to share more on what I had done on this whole week, but it doesn't seem that I have the mood to talk about it, because I really did act like wasting my precious time during this week. Cheh~ What you expect me to do as my planning for the moment is enjoy freedom?

But say the truth, I really did have some good rest during this free weeks. At least, I no need to bother what other may say, no need to think bout others, but just to be myself, and to live my days. I'm glad for the new company for allowing me to rest for so long before working for them. Appreciated! So, will try my best to help them back in returns.

Let my passion burn again! And I pay back with my fullest!

Mood :
Re-Starting of working mode.

没有评论: