Just wan to share my feeling, it's still as hard as the starting of the week when I know I'll be leaving soon. I know it's my decision to go, leave here, but dunno why, this uneasy feeling still bothering me. Yeah, I know it will be gone soon. So, I was keeping myself out of the "business" in the office. I won't bother what they had been doing all the time, even just online-ing. I need to be a stranger for all this if I don't wan that feeling pulling me down. Yeah, I'll be alright, before you noticed.
So, let's wait for it. Still got 1 more day. 1 more day to be a perfect stranger inside my office. It's hard to say about the feeling though. Hope the people after this take care of this department, and don't let it down so easily, as they are less experienced in handling those "demon in human pack".
I'll pray for you guys. Just hang on, and remember that, this is yours department, not your department, so, be it, take the teamwork spirit out! Then there is nothing to be afraid of!
All the best, pals.
Wishes :
Wanna have a nice rest after exercising. Been lazy for a weeks due to emotional distraction. X.X
没有评论:
发表评论