1 thing to be remember, I'm now no more related to the "battlefield". Haha! A great thing to celebrate~ At least I can really give myself a break after this.
When you say it's nothing to be worried about, in a sudden, I think back the time I've been spending in this company. Starting a small and unknown store keeper, until the purchasing executive that always being chased by others workers.. LOL
Ya.. Now is a time with perfect silent, no other sound beside the office except the keyboard hitting and the mouse punching sound. This situation make me think of 1 song : When You Say Nothing At All~
Better don't say anything, especially the word -- Goodbye. This will drag me down to the emotion. But who care about it~ Today Is My Last Day~ Pheee~~~ (mind flying in the sky)
Mood :
Uneasy, but can't wait to spread the wings, and fly away~
没有评论:
发表评论