But no matter how struggle, (not to forget how hurt the decision to me) I've finally buy 1 laptop that I kinda like^^ DELL INSPIRON~ Haha.. Maybe it's not so nice for gaming or working, and having a quite heavy weight too, but I don't mind as that's the 1 I need.. Hoho^^
1st time spent so many money on a single object, I was thinking what would my family think bout it.. I thought it would be a disaster when I bring back to home, as I imagine they would scold me like hell.. But out of my expectation, my family didn't scold me but just ask me to take care of the laptop..like, don't put it in the car if not other ppl will break ur car n soso.. Kinda surprise me they didn't scold me or "black face" toward me, kinda happy and sweet^^
Lastly, followed by the purchase of the laptop, I might have to make another hard decision, although it maybe coz me to lose something, but just like buying the laptop, lose something to go the things I wan, I don't like making decision, but I'll accept whatever come in my path after the decision, or good or bad, with no regrets, but to keep on going until meet the end or boredom..
Hehe.. So, wish me luck on what I gonna do bah, appreciate those who comments for my posts. You guys de advises I all heard, so I will fight for a brighter life, grab the things that I wan, and try to achieve what it's in front of me..
(Finally, a post without black emotion.. XD)
3 条评论:
congratz~!!
I oso want to hav my own laptop =[
haha..btw
next time when I'm really want to purchase it..
can ask you to help me xia lerr xPP
those "guys" that left comments on ur previous posts are most probably bots, don't click the links ya XD
haha.. ok.. i'll help u abit lah, but i dunno what u wan de mah..
Eva@yaya.. know tat.. XD although is bots, but still as a "commenters" mah.. XD
发表评论