2010年6月17日星期四

时间

慢慢的,我走了二十年。回想起我的童年,出现在我印象中的是风筝、空旷无人的沙地、脚踏车、数码暴龙机、还有那拼命追人的恶犬。

我喜欢风筝。看见它慢慢的飞起,会让我不住想像,我在飞~ 看见它,我梦想我的心也在空中翱翔~看那看那,看那“红色蜻蜓”飞在蓝色天空~哈哈^^

空旷无人的沙地啊~怀念啊。曾几何时,我家附近有一处开发着的沙地,(现在已经发展成为工厂了)。我们几个小鬼头经常结伴去那里“游山玩‘沙’”。还记得那时有着数座沙、石山。我们最喜欢玩角色扮演,幻想自己是爬山者,千辛万苦攀上最高峰,然后“一失足成千古恨”,一滑而下。刺激啊~ 但贪玩的后果是,灰头土脸的满身沙。哈哈^^结果呢?回家被父母骂咯。XD

Yeah.. Time really gone fast without our notice. For what we had experienced it, it's the memories to cherish. For those who we forgotten, they will still within, until the day, we met again.

When time rushed me to walk faster and further in my way of life, somehow, the memories of childhood, will flashed within my mind. Ya, I remember all the things that happened when I'm still a kid. What I remember the most -- lying on the soft sand, staring at the cloudy blue sky, with my best friends beside, after climbing up to the top of the sand mountain. It's peaceful. It's freedom that we wishing for after being tied to studies, assignments (not me), works, money, stress, love, and many more.

When we no longer have it, we find another way of freedom. I dunno where is yours, but I found my in the music. I admit that I'm not good in singing, but I enjoyed listening to music.. It's the peaceful world I can ever find.. Thanks for my someone also. She lead my way, and make it brighter. Thanks everyones^^


没有评论: