2010年1月27日星期三

Careless~ Careless~ Careless~

Aiyo.. Really not in the mood of work today.. Dunno why, keep doing works that bring mistake due to my simply tiny carelessness.. ZZZ

Sien ah.. Why when I'm free, nobody throw any works or request me for anything?? But when I'm busy till can't have time to rest, all body will come over to request tools, or even office works also need me to do~(actually, their works not included in my working area) Then more dying one is, now I'm being "rated" to be included in Purchase Department.. Aiyo-weiya~ (I know this should be a good news, but I don't feel like happy at all lo)..

But for "included" in P.D, maybe it's not a bad idea after all.. Can learn many things through, then got help in "updating" myself to xxx hardwares and yyy machines and zzz tools.. Suan la.. Just face all the obstacle and challenge lo~ Ush!! Jia You~!!

At last, still not feeling better.. =.="
WHY A SMALL STOREKEEPER BOY HAVE TO DO SALES DEPARTMENT, PURCHASE DEPARTMENT AND STORES WORKS WITH A SALARY THAT LOW~~
I HATE U GUYS~~(AND LADIES)

Ok.. Now I'm satisfied... XD

没有评论: