Thx for celebrating my bday^^ I had some memorable moments during the bbq party^^
So long time no c, u guys still treat me as a part of u guys make me so happy (T.T), thx for didnt criticized my Low-Level job.. XD What i cant forget about that bbq is, my buddy, Y.rui, still treating me as his little brother just like form 4 n 5, it make me so touched.. TT.TT
LOL~ Or i should say, I'm still "small" compared to u guys? XD
N, I did saw chia yang from video call(MSN) n we had a great fooling-around times^^
Long time no c lo, Mr.Sheep, thx for remembering my bday o, long time no c, still remember pkmn card mah? We still hav some unfinished battles de o~ Hope someday it can b continued.. All the best at there n try not lost ur "virginity" o, if not u come back u cant b sell le~ LOL~
(jk jk dun hit me~ XD)
Really.. I'm glad i hav a gang of friends like u guys that dun looked down at me n b such a good friend with me.. Really.. Thx..
Chao Gei Gang~ We Rules~ ^^
没有评论:
发表评论